CREATE A SELLER ACCOUNT
- Step 1: Go to our website storesgo.com.
- Step 2: Click Sell Your Products at the upright corner of the page.
- Step 3: Click Get Started
- Step 4: Fill in the blanks with appropriate information.
- Step 5: If you already have seller Log In info click on Sign In
ADD A NEW PRODUCT
- Step 1: Go to the link storesgo.com/seller/login and login your account.
- Step 2: The Add Products function can be found under both the Catalog and Inventory. Click Add Products → List a new product → Create a new product listing.
- Step 3: Choose the appropriate product category on the All Product Categories section. Be as detailed as possible. Then click Select.
- For example: Women → Clothing → Dresses → Select.
- Step 4: Fill in all blanks in Vital Info, Compliance, Offer, Images, Description and SEO/Meta Details fields → Save. The product is added to StoresGo as inactive.
- Retail Price <Market Preice>
- Purchase Price < Sell Price ≤ Market Price. The system automatically calculates the difference between the sell price and market price (if any) and displays that as a discount percentage.
- Quantity <Available Stock>
- Add product weight and package weight exactly as it implies to count delivery charge.
- Available Shipping Templates → Add new Shipping Templates → Fill in the blanks → Add Templates.
- Features: Main features and functions of the product. Be brief, direct, specific, precise and easy to understand. Bullet points are encouraged. Avoid wordy and long sentences or paragraphs.
- Long Details: Detailed descriptions about the product and/or the brand. Images and size charts (if any) are encouraged.
- Product Specification: Add the main characteristics of the products here withy bullet point.
- SEO/Meta Details:
- Meta Description: Normally the product name.
- Keywords: Use short, strong, direct and common words related to the product and/or the brand. Product Keywords and Platinum Keywords can be the same.
- Step 5: Inventory → Manage Inventory → Select the newly added product → Approved.
ADD A NEW PRODUCT WITH MULTIPLE COLORS AND/OR SIZES
- Steps 1-4: Similar to Steps 1-4 in the Add a new product process.
- Step 5: To the right of the newly added product row: Action → Copy Listing.
Number of Copies = Number of Colors * Number of Sizes – 1.
- Step 6: Edit each copied product according to a different color and size: Action → Edit → Save.
- Edit all information being different from the original product, such as product code, SKU, manufacturer part number, inventory, prices, images and so on.
- Vital Info: Always edit Item Condition.
- Variations: Do NOT edit this field.
- Apply Add a new product (from Step 1 to Step 4) to all variations.
- Number of Products Added = Number of Colors * Number of Sizes.
- Step 7: Select any of those newly added/edited products to add variation: Action → Add Variation → Variation Theme → Color-Size → Add all colors and sizes in Step 6 by clicking + → Type in color and size names/numbers → Add Variations → Match each color-size with the SKU, product code, price, quantity and manufacturer part number edited in Step 6 → Save.
- Open Add Variation in a new tab for easier matching.
- Always select Color-Size even if the product has only one color/size.
- One box contains ONLY ONE color/size.
- If the product is available in X colors and Y sizes, click + X times on the Color side and Y times on the Size side.
- If the product has only one color/size, do NOT click + on that side.
- If you click + by mistake, refresh the page.
- Begin the color name with a capital letter (e.g. Black rather than black) for a better view on the website.
- Add the sizes in your preferred order (ascending or descending) because the system does NOT rearrange the sizes and they will appear as the way you add them.
- For example: If your shoes are available in sizes 5, 6 and 7 and you add 6, 7, 5, they will appear as 6-7-5 on the website. For a better view, you’d rather add 5-6-7 or 7-6-5.
- Step 8: Select all product variations → Approved.